The holidays are a fun and exciting time of year, but they can also
cost you more than you expected. You don't have to bust your
budget to show how much you care. Here are some tips for reining
in spending while partaking in the spirit of the season.
2. HOW TO SET - AND KEEP - YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS
What's on your wish list for the future? Do you dream about taking
a special vacation, buying a home or retiring to a seaside location?
With the proper planning, it's possible to reach many or all of your
3. REMINDER: 2009 FINANCIAL FITNESS CALENDAR
The New Jersey Society of CPAs just released its 2009 Financial
Fitness Calendar. This FREE calendar serves as an easy-to-follow
resource guide, with handy tips and tools for improving your
financial health. Get your free copy today!
4. CAN YOU FIND CREDIT RELIEF WITH DEBT CONSOLIDATION?
When your credit becomes difficult to manage, it can be tempting
to simply declare bankruptcy and hope that everything works out
down the road; however, this is the exact wrong thing to do.
5. ADDITIONAL HEADLINES
* Making Gifts to Family Members Can Save Taxes
* Questions to Ask About Service Contracts